Full Stack Development has become one of the emerging career fields in the digital industry. The demand for skilled full stack developers is growing everywhere, in fact, it's one of the 3rd highest in-demand tech jobs. Full Stack Development refers to the development of both front end and back end portions of web application which means, as a Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for not only designing the web application and websites but also have to work on the frontend, backend, database and debugging.
Skills Required to Become a Full Stack Developer
To become a qualified Full Stack Developer, you need to have the following skills:
- - Basic computer knowledge
- - Basic Internet usage knowledge
- - Basic typing skills
- - Basic reading/writing skills
Front End Knowledge and Skills Required
- Knowledge of Front End Frameworks and Libraries - React.js, Bootstrap, Semantic-UI, Foundation, Materializeetc.
- Knowledge of text editors to use shortcuts and its facilities i.e. Visual studio, Atom, Sublime etc.
- Make UI responsible using grid system
- Git and git commands like init, add, commit etc.
Back End Knowledge and Skills Required
- should know how to structure the data in efficient way
- how to handle request-response of APIs for storing and retrieve data
- Database refers to the inter-related data collection that helps in efficient retrieval, insertion and deletion of data from database and organizes it tables, views, schemas, reports etc. you should have knowledge of - Oracle database, MongoDB, Structured Query Language (Sql) etc.
Build your career with us
We're happy to assist you in your journey towards a brighter career. Drop your details below and our team will reach you for further assistance.