Admission and Academic Policy for Students
We welcome you to Dice Academy and wish you the very best for an enlightening and successful academic journey.As we pledge ourselves to deliver the best of training, we expect your commitment and dedication toward fulfilling the tasks and duties assigned to you.Here are a few mandatories that you need to follow and complete before the term of your course comes to an end.
- The registration fee of INR 1000/- is valid for 90 days from the date of payment. You need to complete your three trial classes within this duration. Failing which, fresh registration needs to be done.
- On the day of the third trial class, you need to pay your first installment of fees. In the event of non-payment, you’ll not be allotted a batch.
- Within 365 days of paying the first EMI, you need to complete your course. Any extension needs to be pre-approved by the Dice Academy management. Applications for such cases need to be mailed to email@example.com.
- If a student fails to complete the respective course within a year, he/she will need to apply for re-admission, following the due process.
- Every EMI payment needs to be done within a maximum of 7 days from the due date. Any further delay will attract a penalty of INR 100/- per day.
- In case an EMI payment is missed/delayed, the student will need to pay a total of balance EMI + current EMI + applicable penalty fees on the next payment due date.
- Any exception to delay in payment needs to be pre-approved by the management. All applications for such cases need to be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All fees amount quoted are exclusive of applicable GST.
- A minimum of 75% attendance needs to be maintained throughout the course.
- In case of leave due to some unavoidable circumstances, written approval from your trainer needs to be submitted.
- All assignments/homework/projects need to be submitted to the trainer within the specific time limit; any exception is to be approved by the respective trainer.
- Based on your academic performance, attendance, participation, and the quality of your resume and portfolio, you’ll receive a grade from your trainer at the end of your course.
- Grades explained: A (Excellent) B (Good; Potential to improve) C (Average; needs to put in the effort to improve) D (Poor; needs revision) E (Rejected)
- After your course is over, you will have access to Classplus (or any other learning management system) for 30 days from the day of completion.
- Downloading or screen recording the classes is not allowed without any exceptions.
- If a student misses/is going to miss 3 consecutive classes, permission needs to be obtained from the management. All applications for such cases need to be mailed to email@example.com
- If you’re looking for placement assistance, you need to mandatorily submit your details at https://www.dice-academy.com/placement-application-form; no request/application for placement will be entertained in any other format.
- Additionally, you also need to submit links to your resume and portfolio to your trainer
- As mentioned under Section (Academic Integrity) Point (4 & 5), anyone receiving a grade below C will not be eligible for placement services
- You’ll also have the additional option to avail of a professional placement service with our placement partner GetWork (a renowned name in fresher placement) by submitting an enrolment fee of INR 10,000/-
- All queries and documentation processes for availing of the placement program from GetWork to be discussed with Dice’s Placement Coordinator.
- In case you clear an interview that is arranged by Dice Academy, you are liable to appear for the next round or join the said job, whichever is applicable. Any failure to do so will make you ineligible for further placement assistance.
- After you are placed in a company, you are required to inform us by mailing at firstname.lastname@example.org
Codes OF Conduct:
- You are expected to maintain professional and respectful behavior at all times, both within the institute premises and during online engagements.
- You must maintain punctuality while attending classes, both online and offline.
- You should always be dressed properly in a professional and presentable manner.
- Every institute property is to be handled with care and respect; any damage caused to the property will be recovered from the student.
- You should treat your colleagues, trainers, and institute staff with respect.
- Any communication by Dice Academy, not responded to for more than 3 days, shall be considered an ‘absconding’ case. Any such student shall be removed/paused from the respective batches.
Throughout your training at Dice Academy, for any assistance, please contact the following:
- Contact person: Durgesh
- Phone number: 8130403806
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Contact person: Gopal
- Phone number: 9667200140
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact person: Sweety Arora
- Phone number: 8130087450
- Email ID: email@example.com
Sales and counseling
- Contact person: Reena Ameta
- Phone number: 9911099401
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always eager to help you build a successful career. To assist you in your learning journey, we keep sharing updates and information on our social media platforms. We urge you to follow or subscribe to us by clicking the following links:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/diceacademynewdelhi/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/diceacademy
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/dice-academy-delhi/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@dice-academy
We wish you the best for a successful career. For further queries or concerns, reach out to us at:
- Contact person: Durgesh Ma’m
- Phone number: 8130403806
Team Dice Academy
Privacy & Policy
Wherever your Personal Information is held within DICE Academy, the company shall take reasonable steps to protect it from unauthorized access or disclosure. DICE Academy is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We store the personal information you provide on computer systems with limited access, which are located in controlled facilities. When we transmit highly confidential information, we protect it through the use of encryption.
You may choose whether or not to provide Personal Information to DICE Academy. If you choose not to provide the Personal Information then you may be unable to access certain options, offers, and services that involve our interaction with you. If you chose to have a relationship with DICE Academy, DICE Academy will continue to contact you in connection with that business relationship.
Where DICE Academy gets your Personal Information on the Site, DICE Academy intends to explain why Personal Information will be collected and whether DICE Academy plans to share such Personal Information outside or with those working on DICE Academy’s behalf. Unless the transfer of Personal Information is legally required, DICE Academy will not transfer Personal Information without your permission to third parties.
In the event that you do provide Personal Information, DICE Academy shall maintain accurate Personal Information that you have provided. Where DICE Academy collects Personal Information from you on the Site, its aim is to provide a means of contacting DICE Academy whenever you need to update or correct that Information.
Personal Information will be kept confidential and will be used for our research, marketing, and strategic client analysis objectives and other internal business purposes only. We do not sell or rent Personal Information, except that your Personal Information shall be shared with our business partners/franchisees and you shall be deemed to have given consent to the same. We will share Personal Information only under the circumstances where we are compelled by law (including court orders) to do so.